Don’t go looking for the person of your dreams. Instead, focus on becoming the p…


Don't go looking for the person of your dreams. Instead, focus on becoming the person of your dreams and you'll be more likely to find the right person.

Don't chase riches. Instead, work on creating value for others and mastering your craft, thereby increasing your value.

You must match the energy of your desires before you can manifest them in your life. Work on being the best version of yourself possible and the rest will fall into place.
—Ruben #thinkgrowprosper



Source
.
.
Create a life of freedom in both time & finances.
.
Check out the link in my bio to discover how to generate a
weekly passive income regardless of where you are in the world!

Other people to spend time with: People who make you better. People who see the …


Other people to spend time with:
People who make you better.
People who see the greatness in you.
People who want to see you succeed.
People who are inspired, excited and grateful.

Remember: You are the average of the people you spend the most time with.



Source
.
.
Create a life of freedom in both time & finances.
.
Check out the link in my bio to discover how to generate a
weekly passive income regardless of where you are in the world!

For all of you who have ever messaged me asking how to adopt a successful mindse…


For all of you who have ever messaged me asking how to adopt a successful mindset or overcome mental roadblocks…this is for you!

Instead of trying to answer all the individual messages I receive, I decided to put my energy into creating a 3-week in-depth course called the Mindset Shifts Masterclass.

Not only will you learn specific tools and strategies, you will also learn how to APPLY them to your life in a practical way.

This course is many months in the making and was a massive team effort. I’m so proud of it and can’t wait to share it with you. Class starts in less than one week!

LINK IN BIO ☝️

 



Source
.
.
Create a life of freedom in both time & finances.
.
Check out the link in my bio to discover how to generate a
weekly passive income regardless of where you are in the world!

“Only about 10% of our happiness is based on our external circumstances. The oth…


“Only about 10% of our happiness is based on our external circumstances. The other 90% is based on how we see the world.” I read this book a while back but I was flipping through it again today while doing research for the book I’m writing. Lots of great psychological insights. I especially love how Neil discusses happiness within the framework of evolution in some parts of the book. It matches up with how I tend to think about happiness and other personal development concepts.
———
Book: The Happiness Equation by Neil Pasricha

 



Source
.
.
Create a life of freedom in both time & finances.
.
Check out the link in my bio to discover how to generate a
weekly passive income regardless of where you are in the world!

To close out 2017, I wrote a list of 100 things that made my year. It’s a look a…


To close out 2017, I wrote a list of 100 things that made my year. It’s a look at the significant events and also the little things that added value to my life. You can check it out at the link in my bio 👆🏽

Part of why I wrote this list is because I want to share more of my life with you this year. Why? Because personal development is more than just knowing success principles or pithy quotes. It’s about applying those concepts within the context of your life. And sometimes, it’s just helpful to know there is a real person out there you can relate to.

What are some things that made your year?

FULL BLOG POST:
“100 Things That Made My Year In 2017” (LINK IN BIO 👆🏽)



Source
.
.
Create a life of freedom in both time & finances.
.
Check out the link in my bio to discover how to generate a
weekly passive income regardless of where you are in the world!