Make the most of branded promotional products by including some of these great ideas in your marketing and sales activities :
1. Wear It With Pride – Apparel is so visible and versatile for staff or team uniforms, golf and sports days and event merchandise.
2. This is For You – A Gift With Purchase this strategy is an effective way to increase sales and profile for your brand and creates an incentive for buyers to purchase immediately.
3. Make Headlines – Media Kit – Add pizzazz to your media kits by using a branded box, printed ribbon and a themed gift to make a memorable impact.
4. It's In The Mail – A promotional item that bulks out a direct mail piece creates curiosity and ensures your mail is opened. Select a useful promotional item to suit and appeal to your recipients and links with your message.
5. Fundraising – charities use promotional products very successfully to raise funds and awareness of a cause. Promotional products are also ideal for schools and sports teams. They enable creativity and provide supporters with a memento to further cement the fundraising message.
6. Say Thanks – Recognise employee achievements and show appreciation to valuable clients and supporters with a corporate gift.
7. Just Teasing – Include lightweight ‘teasers' in your staff or client incentive programme. They keep motivation and interest high through the campaign and can be themed to match your travel reward destination or key message/objectives
8. Build Brand Identity and Loyalty – Longevity is one of the appeals and benefits of promotional products and enables time to build connection as promotional products that are useful to recipients are used.
9. Event Merchandise build a following by creating ‘Official Merchandise' for your band, sporting team, theatre production, cause or event.
10. Meet With Conference Success Conference supplies such as satchels, lanyards, pillow gifts, notepads and pens are essential elements. They also help to add funding by enabling sponsors to receive profile by branding with their logo/message.
11. Build Corporate Culture happy employees reduce turnover and sick days and build a positive atmosphere.
12. You're A Winner – competitions always attract attention and you can use branded merchandise as your prize, themed to your industry.
13. Sports Days – Build team spirit – whether it is a company event, part of a conference to involve delegates or a local surf, cricket or other club. Use apparel, hats, towels, Frisbees and sporting equipment.
14. Sales Call ‘Leave Behinds' – a confectionery or other treat adds a finishing and memorable touch to a meeting or sales call.
15. Trade Fairs / Exhibitions – make sure your stand is remembered. Use a promotional item to hand out to exhibition visitors.
16. Community Activities – involvement in the local community can include sponsorship and participation in local activities and celebrations. Promotional products help your involvement and exposure via handout treats, show bag inclusions, drink bottles, T-shirts, balloons, stickers, confectionery and snack packs.
17. Safety First – high visibility gear reduce accidents in a work place. Branded vests and jackets are popular in factory and warehouse environments. Safety gear such as medical/first aid kits, lights, warning signs for cars, sunscreen and shades and even apparel with reflective inclusions for cycling, can be branded.
18. Public Interest and Educational Messages – Promotional products such as badges, stickers and novelties help to raise awareness and convey important public interest and messages of education by Government, Council, Charities and other Organisations.
19. Promote your Cyberworld Use stickers, badges, pens, post-it notes to promote your website or blog.
20. Increase Visual Impact – Add your logo and create prime ‘real estate' by using market and rain umbrellas, banners and large window stickers to feature your branding.
+ Everyone loves FREE STUFF